Helping you do business with Europe
The Enterprise Europe Network, with 600 outlets in over 50 countries, helps local companies do better business with Europe by offering trading advice, linking you with partners to co-develop your technology, or helping you find like-minded innovators to join your funding bid.
- Funding: We offer guidance on accessing European R&D funding
- Advice: We provide information and practical advice on trading in Europe
- Public sector contracts: We help you access European tenders and contracts
- Partner Finder: Search our database for suitable technology and business partners
- The Radar: Sign up for email alerts of European research and business opportunities
- Innovate & grow: We work with you to develop your innovation capabilities and feed back your business issues to policy-makers in Europe to help influence future policy
If you are based within our region and would like more information on any of our services, contact us today.
Enterprise Europe South EastUK covers: Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire & Isle of Wight, Kent & Medway, Oxfordshire, Surrey and Sussex.