Helping you do business with Europe
Enterprise Europe Network, with 600 outlets in over 50 countries, is one of the largest business support networks in the world.
Enterprise Europe South EastUK helps local companies do better business with Europe and other countries in the Network by offering trading advice, linking you with partners to co-develop your technology, or helping you find like-minded innovators to join your funding bid.
- Funding: We offer guidance on accessing European R&D funding
- Advice: We provide information and practical advice on trading in Europe and internationally
- Public sector contracts: We help you access European tenders and contracts
- Partner Finder: Search our database for suitable technology and business partners
- The Radar: Sign up for email alerts of European research and business opportunities
- Innovate & grow: We work with you to develop your innovation capabilities and feed back your business issues to policy-makers in Europe to help influence future policy
Enterprise Europe South EastUK covers Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire & Isle of Wight, Kent & Medway, Oxfordshire, Surrey and Sussex. For more information about what we do, contact us today.
If your business is in another UK region, find your local office here
If your business is outside the UK, find your local office here