Have your say in Europe
Have your say in Europe!
You and your business can influence decisions made in Europe, which impact and affect how you trade in 27 European countries, but we need your views and feedback!
As part of the European policy making process the European Commission asks for feedback on the problems and issues you face when trading in Europe. Their stated aim is to “Put small businesses first”. This service gives you the opportunity to do just that.
There are a number of ways that you play your part in the policy making process:
Tell us about the issues and problems you face with bureaucracy in Europe, for example…
- Your product meets all the EU safety standards but another Member State insists on additional certification
- You have been told you cannot buy goods because the European supplier is insisting on a VAT number, as a small business in the UK, you aren’t registered
- You have been told you cannot employ someone locally to sell your goods in another Member State unless you set up a business in the country concerned.
Complete surveys and consultations
- We circulate the details of surveys and consultations via our monthly e-newsletter that are issued by the Commission, these are often completed online. Simply use the sign up box on the right hand side to register for our enewsletter.
Engage in Business panels
- Enterprise Europe South Eastuk actively engages businesses in the region to take part in consultation panels on selected topics. Taking part in these panels can further influence the direction of legislative proposals. Email us now at email@example.com if you would like to join a panel.
View the latest Consultation Opportunities or call us on Tel 0844 725 2244 for more information.